среда, 8 марта 2017 г.

My Style ♥

My Style ♥


My Style ♥


My Style ♥ Well, was Santa good to you this year? Did you get all the clothes, and handbags, shoes, and jewelry that you wished for?! Hopefully so. Cozy Day - Palyvore This outfit would be perfect when I am going out with my girlfriends. The natural colors just flow so nicely together from head to toe. The only thing I could go without would be the watch. Used to love them a long time ago, now I would just glance on my iPhone for time :)", "name": "My Style ♥", "authors": [{"name": "I Am Just a Wife"}]}, "link": {"locale": "en", "title": "My Style ♥", "site_name": "iamjustawife.blogspot.com", "description": "Well, was Santa good to you this year? Did you get all the clothes, and handbags, shoes, and jewelry that you wished for?!   Hopefully s...


Original article and pictures take http://iamjustawife.blogspot.com/2013/12/my-style.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий